Monday, October 23, 2006

Darklands chapter 3

"Well guys guess what?"
"What Vetch?" said flakey rather daintily.
"I’m bored flakey"(last time I said this a bank lost a lot of money and several security guards).
"How did I know you were going to say that, ok how we going to solve this problem?"
"I don’t know, let's ask kas. KAS!!! Get your cute lil ass in here!"
"Make me!"
Huh I guess I should introduce you to kas. (Kas short for kasumi, AKA Cindy, kasamatron, and that hot ass beast.) She was the first of us to leave the DL because reb was being a dickwad. Closely followed by me, go figure. And for some reason she always wanted to be the co-leader never the leader of a gang. She is a master in the art of using a gun, so accurate I swear she could shoot another persons bullet from the air. Kas is involved in our ‘plan’ that you will come across later on. She brings the essential qualities to the gang, the looks the confidence and the general successfulness. I’m the guy who brings the dumb ideas that usually work.
Well back to the story.
"Kas I know your coming anyway so don’t be smart with me!"
"You know me too well"
"I try but you are a very weird person."
"Your kidding Vetch how the hell can you call me weird!"
"I agree with you their kasumi" came ska's reply from the rafters.
"Don’t make me hurt you Ska, and kas hurry up this is reeeeally important!"
At this point she walks into the room wearing tall black boots that clawed their way up her legs to just under her knees, a small skirt that was meant to tempt, and a tight fitting top that revealed a whole lot of stomach. She had three painted grenades hung on the rim of the skirt and carried a samurai sword with her left hand. Her hair was hanging down to the middle of her back and shining slightly in the light. All the time looking very curious about what was going on."So Vetch what’s the emergency?"
"I'm bored"
She looked stunned and slightly pissed off, she twirled around bringing her sword down in a surely fatal blow, but we know each other well and the second I seen her arm twitch I jumped forward grabbing the knife from my boot, stood up just in front of her with the knife held to her stomach and lightly kissed her on the forehead.
"Your getting slow Cindy"
She laughed at that remark and said "oh really" as she said this she grabbed the knife jumped backwards and kicked me squarely in the middle of the chest, and landed a few metres away on her feet, then proceeded to straighten her hair.
"Kas if I didn’t know any better id of thought you were trying to hurt me then."
"You would of known if I was, and by the way that’s one nil to me"
"How do you figure that out? Surely its one nil to me today"
"Oh God damit vetch your so ignorant at times I beat you then and you know it"
"You did, did you?"
"Yes"
"Really?"
"YES!"
" You lie"
"No I bloody well don’t"
"Then why you got c4 on your back? And what have I got the detonator in my left hand?"
Her jaw literally fell open as she reached round and pulled the small plastic bomb from her back. While this was happening both corn and Ska were laughing their Asses of from the rafters above.
"Guess you win Ska here’s your cash. "Whispered cornflake.
"Hey flakey!"
"Yes vetch?"
"Did you bet against me then?"
"Err... no I just owed him that"
"Sure you did dickwad. So kas back to the matter at hand i’m bored...."

8 Comments:

Blogger vetch said...

lol your fault you created darklands lol and it has been said that good and evil is a point of perspective

5:00 PM  
Blogger vetch said...

your calling me a chav you drunk again you irish fool remember you get to come into this later dont make me write you in sucking of reb.lol
the cheek calling me a chav.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh, I like my description... You want me to wear those, vetch, really? lol XD

and yay! I'm cool! :D!!
Good you include that thing abt not wanting to be lead, just a co. cuz that's the honest truth.

vetch, you need to put oisin's blog in your "links". :)

5:08 PM  
Blogger vetch said...

yeah i would, but youve gotta get writing so i dont have too, lol
o.o 1 am thats technically morning mr irish dickwad you need yout pills

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, you sweet. I know you really wanted to kiss me, vetch ;) lol

5:09 PM  
Blogger vetch said...

shhh dont tell ppl that ill loose my bad guy image

5:10 PM  
Blogger vetch said...

yeah thats about right try the torncity one i think i tried to set it to eror 404 in the end just to piss off the error screen when it had to go to itself instead of being annoying and taking you there

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, it doesn't work. there must be an easier way to do it rather than html?

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home